Mexico Beach is a pristine little beach community on the edge of the Gulf of Mexico but miles from anything else. As you drive along scenic Highway 98, there are no high rises, nothing to block your view of the swaying sea oats and sugar white sand. You may occasionally stop to let a family of beachgoers cross the road, but there are no traffic lights. This is heaven for families that love the beach.
If your family is planning a visit to Mexico Beach, Florida, then congratulations -- you are in for the time of your life! Chances are, you are also looking for a local photographer to capture the special occasion.
To select a photographer for ANY special family event, several things should be considered.
- Is the person you are considering a full-time professional photographer?
- Is the photographer experienced in dealing with the challenges of beach photography?
- Does the photographer have the right equipment for the job?
- Is the photographer familiar with the Mexico Beach, Florida area and the venue opportunities it provides?
- Does the photographer offer custom packages to fit what YOUR family needs?
- Are the photographer's rates reasonable?
But just as important are the FUN things...
- Will everyone in your family, from elderly family members to the youngest of your children, fall in love with the photographer?
- Do you want the photo session to be fun, entertaining and as memorable as the photos themselves?
- Is the photographer's name Sweetie? :-)
"I would like to offer your family my services for your family's visit. My work -- a sample of which is displayed on this website -- speaks for itself, but you can only experience my friendly, outgoing "down-home" personality if you give me a call. As many others will attest, I can make your Mexico Beach, Florida photo session as enjoyable as the rest of your family's visit."